Whether planning to retire, or already enjoying your golden years, it can be overwhelming knowing where to start.
When evaluating a financial advisor, answers to the following questions will assist you in the evaluation process:
Does the advisor have integrity?
It is a good idea to ask the following questions:
- Does the advisor build a plan based upon realistic assumptions?
- Does the advisor tell you what you want to hear or what you need to hear?
- Do you like and trust the advisor and their staff?
Is the advisor competent?
The following questions can help determine the advisor’s competencies:
- What is the reputation of the advisor?
- Is the advisor well recognized in the community?
- Do you know of others who have had a favorable experience with the advisor?
What type of service does the advisor provide?
- Ensure the advisor provides personal service, including meeting face-to-face regularly and as needed.
- Determine if the advisor is specialized in areas that will meet your specific needs.
- Verify the investment recommendations are not a “product sale,” but truly taking a comprehensive approach to your complete financial picture.
At Dudycha Retirement Group, we understand your desire to plan for your future and we take the time to walk you through the steps to help you determine your short term and long term investment and retirement goals. We offer complimentary introductory consultations to review your financial situation. If you would like to meet with an advisor or find out more about Dudycha Retirement Group, please contact us.